This is a forum for Sailor Moon fans of all ages! Run by Admins of the SailorMoonClassicxCrystal facebook page, we wanted to give fellow fans a chance to be heard!

Home  Calendar  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  

Share | 

Throw Back Thursday Intro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Cosmos ~ Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Throw Back Thursday Intro   January 5th 2015, 10:45 am

Hey guys!

This is going to be a thread about the senshi as tiny humans (a.k.a kids!) and also about Chibi-Usa and her team. I wanted to make sure that we can try to talk about a couple different things here, because Small Lady will someday be Queen, and we all have our memories. Especially when we hit around our twenties, sometimes you just can't help but remember what it was like when life was easier without bills and jobs and when you just got to run around with your friends. Of course, the senshi are all best friends, and I think that Neo Queen Serenity and when Chibi-Usa takes the throne, they would miss that because they were a big help in the fight against evil. Even though Crystal Tokyo is a save zone as the new Silver Millennium, I think they would still miss the action Wink

So this is your chance to share your fun fan theories and explore the worlds of future yester-year! ^.^

~Sailor Cosmos
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sailormooncxc.forumotion.com

Throw Back Thursday Intro
Page 1 of 1